Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welcome

Hello! If you follow my other blog, krazykrousekids.blogspot.com or if you are my friend on Facebook, then you have probably noticed that I have a new hobby. I have spent most of my recent free time making hair bows.

It all started when I had a really hard time finding a hair bow for my almost 3 year old daughter. I have seen hair bows in stores, but I just couldn't bring myself to spent $10+ on a bow knowing it could be lost in an instant. You see, sometimes Caroline decides that she does not want a bow in her hair anymore and just tosses it down no matter where she may be.

I finally bought one at a popular children's store hoping I could use it as a model and figure out how to make more. Thankfully I was able to figure it out and since then I have made more bows than she will ever wear. I am setting up this blog (partly because my husband suggested it) and because I am sure I am not the only mother out there that has a hard time finding decent priced, cute bows.

I will update the blog with pictures of bows I have made. I have a great ribbon supply store nearby and love going there to pick out ribbon! I have several different sizes and styles and the prices range from $2-$5. Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions or a request. Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment