Sunday, September 20, 2009

Update

As you can see, I have spent some time redesigning the blog. It has actually take quite a bit of time to get it just as I want it. However, since this is a blog and not a "real website," my choices are limited. I am happy with it...for now!

The Sewanee Arts and Crafts show is next Saturday, September 26th from 9am-5pm. I have been (and will be) making lots of bows for that day. Yesterday I made some Halloween bows and I may do some Christmas bows, as well.

I have started thinking about how I will display the bows on the tables. I have them clipped on a ribbon which is taped to a piece of foam board and that seems to work well. There are still some details to be figured out, but that probably won't happen until Saturday morning. I am not typically a procrastinator but some things just have to wait until the last minute. Knowing me, I will arrange and rearrange the displays many, many times until I am satisfied with the way it looks. Sure hope my efforts are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment